Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Essential Modeling Supplies - Disposable Diaper Changing Pad


What's the best bang for your buck in modeling supplies? A pack of disposable diaper changing pads. For just a couple of bucks you can get a marvel of a product. Super absorbent on one side, totally waterproof on the other. Put one of these down on any table and feel confident that the table is safe from paint, water, glue... or even baby poop. If you use the last one in your modeling efforts I don't want to know about it.

I use these to model in our kitchen on our granite counter top or our kitchen table. Also up in our office on our desk. Several years after discovering this trick still no problems despite spilling all sorts of stuff from paint to bourbon.

As a bonus, they usually have some cutesy pictures like fish or teddy bears you can deface with eye patches and horns if you are taking a break.


5 comments:

  1. I'm flawed to reveal this page. These kind of articles keeps the clients enthusiasm for the site, and continue sharing more ... positive conditions.
    autoketing, email with love download, email app download for marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading this article I was thinking a lot and I think I need to work hard for my website so that it can give more information to people and have more success, thanks for posting it.
    currency converter app download, currency converter online, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally saw your post and it attracted me from the first few seconds, it was excellent, hope you have more successful posts.
    Music Line 2 Christmas free online juegos, Hit The Glow free games to play, Wheelie Challenge games for boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. The author of this post is very talented, I greatly admire you, hope you will succeed in the next post. I would love to keep track of your posts, It is really a useful source of information, wish you success.
    pbs unblocked, kizi land, friv jogo jogar

    ReplyDelete

  5. food games 2019 online
    basketball free online
    soccer free games
    The author of this post is very talented, I greatly admire you, hope you will succeed in the next post. I would love to keep track of your posts, It is really a useful source of information, wish you success.

    ReplyDelete