Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Da New Projekt!

Actually, I guess I should start using proper English now...

Eldar War Walker with Scatter Laser and Starcannon. 

Fear it! Or not. Actually, it's only Armor 10, so you would be justified in a more measured reaction. Moderate concern, maybe.

More shots:


From this angle he looks slightly drunk. Well, maybe Eldar don't get drunk. They're much more epic. Everything they do is laden with drama. We'll say he's teetering upon the precipice of self-annihilation. You know - if his sponsor is asking.

The reality: these things are really hard to position.

Starcannon side.

The Green is Yellow Olive from the Reaper range, highlighted with Bleached Olive (also Reaper). The rest is Citadel range; Chaos Black, and Desert Yellow over Iyanden Darksun. Highlights to the yellow are Bleached Bone. The gems are Mechrite Red with highlights of Blazing Orange and Skull White. Overall, I'm happy with how it turned out.

Scatter Laser side.

The original idea was to have a Craftworld that used camouflage; a kind of Exodite-Craftworld mix of sensibilities. In the end I decided on a more conservative approach of a segmented color scheme. I think it suits the Eldar architecture better. Camo would have looked too Imperial Guard-y.

Bird's-eye view.

Next up: Dire Avengers!


7 comments:

  1. Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. I apply your advice on daily situations. It's good if you upload articles frequently.They have lots of knowledge and tips.
    currency converter online currency-converter-box-free-online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.Im taking your feed also, Thanks.Much thanks for this valuable article.
    autoketing.com, email app download for marketing, email with love free app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much thanks for this valuable article. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    sales pop master free, recent sales notification popup, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to your sharing, I can enrich my knowledge. I want to send a thank to you. I usually read them.They are my cup of tea. I want to read more articles.Thank you for your contribution to the community.
    Shipping Bar for Shopify shipping bar shopify autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to thank you for ones time for this especially astonishing read!I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. play Battle for the Galaxy Game Break The Cup girl game Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day

    ReplyDelete

  6. food games online
    basketball game
    soccer free games
    I have to thank you for ones time for this especially astonishing read!I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope I can see more posts.When I have spare time, I often read your posts.I love putting together useful information, this particular publish has got me personally a lot more info
    miniclip 2019, a10 best free online game, Jogos para crianças 2019

    ReplyDelete