Monday, September 6, 2010

Power of the Machine Spirit


I finally realize why, other than procrastination, it takes so long for me to get my army together. I can't let something go unpainted. And throwing a smidge of Boltgun Metal on it and gluing it in place just won't cut it. Nooo...You're covering all those details, and at the end of time C'thulhu will know you didn't paint the eagle on your tactical Marine breast plates.

The Power of the Machine Spirit needs a proper home, something the Emperor would even be proud of. Until we can get that, he'll have to settle for the best my meager painting skills can muster. I hope that a little extra attention to detail will lead to a little extra carnage on the battlefield.

Depending on how long it takes to get the rest ready for assembly, maybe I can work up some lighting on the inside.

6 comments:

  1. Nice touch! Of course, now the rest of the tank has to match it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing to my Land Raider so I feel your pain. I, however, was too lazy at the end to even be able to highlight the outside once I'd made the inside so awesome (and no one would ever see it)

    I really like what you did with this. Looks great and very clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments, guys. Really, this is the best I've put to plastic so far and was good experience for later stuff. Gave me a chance to try to some different color schemes and ideas for future units.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you and Necronoob any closer to that 1,000-point game you were hoping to have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I'll be lucky if I make the CCDA exam I have scheduled tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These articles are exactly what I need.I hope you will write often and post more articles.Learn captivating things. I hope I could read them everyday.
    autoketing app shipping bar shopify Shipping Bar for Shopify

    ReplyDelete